Every project needs to be managed using effective cost control methods. Earned Value Analysis (EVA) is effective cost monitoring, control and reporting techniqu which PMI recommends as a best practice. Both PMP and CAPM certification exams would test students on EVA using multiple questions.
If you are interested in learning EVA technique for PMP or CAPM certification exam purpose or just want to earn 5 PDUs, this course is for you.
The course includes the following key topics:
- What is Project Cost Control
- EVA Technique and its Metrics
- Understanding Earned Value
- Understanding Planned Value
- EVA Indices and Variances
- Forecasting and Reporting using EVA
- EVA Exercies
|EVA 1||TBD||Contact Us|
If you have any questions, please call Uloom Training at 289-633-1975 or complete the Inquiry form below.